Bank Nifty Live OI Change
Bank Nifty Live OI Change Chart can give very useful clues for intraday support and resistance levels for Bank Nifty. If there is more addition in Open Interest at 12200 Calls, that would mean most market players are comfortable writing call options at this level because they believe it to be a strong resistance. That would be bearish indication for BankNifty.
Similarly is there is highest writing in 12000 Puts that would indicate strong intraday support at that level.
Third Scenario: There is good amount of Open Interest increase in 12000 PE and 12200 CE –> this means we should expect a range bound session for the day, as both bears and bulls are comfortable holding the 12200 and 12000 levels respectively.
Following factors could improve reliability of BankNifty OI Change analysis:
1) Put Call Ratio: Higher PCR means bullishness. If there is more writing at 12000PE and PCR is high and increasing during the day that would add to bullish scenario
If the PCR is declining for the day and more writing happening at 12200CE then this adds to bearishness.
2) Close to expiry: The closer to expiry we are, the more reliable the ‘Open Interest’ analysis. Early in the series, the OI analysis is less reliable.
3) More Players: As the number of players increase, the OI analysis become more reliable.
4) Bid-ask Spread: The lower the bid-ask spread the more reliable the OI analysis.
5) Technical Indicators: The best trades are found by combining OI analysis with other technical indicators. MACD, RSI, Channel lines and EW count give best results with Open Interest Analysis.
More on Niftytrader:
Nifty and BankNifty Live Open Interest Charts:
- Live Intraday Put Call Ratio
- Live Open Interest Nifty
- Live Open Interest BankNifty
- Live Change in Open Interest Chart
- Nifty Option Chain: Live Traded Volume of Options
Stocks Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Technical Analysis of Indian Stocks
- Which Stocks to Buy and Sell based on Technical Analysis?
- Stocks Open Interest Chart Live
- Options Max Pain Analysis of Nifty Stocks
- Stocks Options Chain: Options Trading
Nifty Option Chain: Trend Analysis:
- Nifty Option Chain: Monthly trend for change in Open Interest
- Nifty Option Chain: Monthly chart for change in Option Price
- Intrday Change in Option Price: Trend Analysis
- Intraday Change in Open Interest along with Nifty movements: Trend Analysis
Technical Analysis Tools:
- Pivot Calculator
- Developing Pivot (for Next Day Pivot levels)
- Fibonacci Calculator
- Live Stock Charts
- Trend of NSE Stocks
- Price and Volume Breakouts in Nifty Stocks
- Live SGX Nifty
- Option Strategy Tool
- Support and Resistance Levels
- Option Pricing and Volatility Calculator
- Daily Report
- FII DII cash data
- FII DII futures and Options data
- Future and Options Lot size
- BSE NSE Trading Holidays
- Compare Brokers in India
- Banks IFSC Code
- Fixed Deposit Rates: Banks and Other Financial Institutions
List of Nifty 50 Stocks
ACC | Adani Ports | Ambuja Cem. | Asian Paints | Aurobindo Pharma | Axis Bank | B H E L | B P C L | Bajaj Auto | Bank of Baroda | Bharti Airtel | Bharti Infra. | Bosch | Cipla | Coal India Dr Reddy's Labs | Eicher Motors | GAIL (India) | Grasim Inds | H D F C | HCL Technologies | HDFC Bank | Hero Motocorp | Hind. Unilever | Hindalco Inds. | ICICI Bank | Idea Cellular | IndusInd Bank | Infosys | ITC | Kotak Mah. Bank | Larsen & Toubro | Lupin | M & M | Maruri Suzuki | NTPC | O N G C | Power Grid Corpn | Reliance Inds. | St Bk of India | Sun Pharma. Inds. | Tata Motors | Tata Motors-DVR | Tata Power Co. | Tata Steel | TCS | Tech Mahindra | UltraTech Cement Ltd | Wipro | Yes Bank | Zee Entertainment