Monday 1st of May 2017 11:54:15 AM
What is “Stock Options Chart for derivative stocks”?
The NSE Option Chain chart for stocks above shows open interest data for stock options that are trading on NSE India. The total open interest of Puts and Calls is visible for each strike price for that particular stock.
How to use these charts?
The charts can be used to identify the support and resistance levels based on Open Interest data. Generally speaking, the strike price with highest OI of Calls is considered a resistance. Similarly, the strike price with highest Open Interest of Puts of considered a resistance level for that stock.
If a particular stock has a market cap of INR 1 Trillion and OI is just ten thousand then the Open Interest data should not be used to identify levels for that particular stock.
Also, if the stock is in sharp uptrend or the momentum is very strong, the trader should not rely on support and resistance from these charts. The major supports and resistances get broken during strong up or down moves.
Are these charts reliable in identifying support and resistance levels?
The charts should not be relied upon for the stocks where the open interest is very low. The higher the open interest of a particular stock, the better.
More on Niftytrader:
Nifty and BankNifty Live Open Interest Charts:
- Live Intraday Put Call Ratio
- Live Open Interest Nifty
- Live Open Interest BankNifty
- Live Change in Open Interest Chart
- Nifty Option Chain: Live Traded Volume of Options
Stocks Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Technical Analysis of Indian Stocks
- Which Stocks to Buy and Sell based on Technical Analysis?
- Stocks Open Interest Chart Live
- Options Max Pain Analysis of Nifty Stocks
- Stocks Options Chain: Options Trading
Nifty Option Chain: Trend Analysis:
- Nifty Option Chain: Monthly trend for change in Open Interest
- Nifty Option Chain: Monthly chart for change in Option Price
- Intrday Change in Option Price: Trend Analysis
- Intraday Change in Open Interest along with Nifty movements: Trend Analysis
Technical Analysis Tools:
- Pivot Calculator
- Developing Pivot (for Next Day Pivot levels)
- Fibonacci Calculator
- Live Stock Charts
- Trend of NSE Stocks
- Price and Volume Breakouts in Nifty Stocks
- Live SGX Nifty
- Option Strategy Tool
- Support and Resistance Levels
- Option Pricing and Volatility Calculator
- Daily Report
- FII DII cash data
- FII DII futures and Options data
- Future and Options Lot size
- BSE NSE Trading Holidays
- Compare Brokers in India
- Banks IFSC Code
- Fixed Deposit Rates: Banks and Other Financial Institutions
List of Nifty 50 Stocks
ACC | Adani Ports | Ambuja Cem. | Asian Paints | Aurobindo Pharma | Axis Bank | B H E L | B P C L | Bajaj Auto | Bank of Baroda | Bharti Airtel | Bharti Infra. | Bosch | Cipla | Coal India Dr Reddy's Labs | Eicher Motors | GAIL (India) | Grasim Inds | H D F C | HCL Technologies | HDFC Bank | Hero Motocorp | Hind. Unilever | Hindalco Inds. | ICICI Bank | Idea Cellular | IndusInd Bank | Infosys | ITC | Kotak Mah. Bank | Larsen & Toubro | Lupin | M & M | Maruri Suzuki | NTPC | O N G C | Power Grid Corpn | Reliance Inds. | St Bk of India | Sun Pharma. Inds. | Tata Motors | Tata Motors-DVR | Tata Power Co. | Tata Steel | TCS | Tech Mahindra | UltraTech Cement Ltd | Wipro | Yes Bank | Zee Entertainment