ACC Limited is also known as The Associated Cement Companies Limited, which is one of the largest producers of cement in India. It has a registered office and is called Cement House. It is also lo ...Read more
|symbol||trading symbol||oi||volume||last price||lot size||expiry date|
|SYMBOL||Rollover Cost||Rollover %|
|ACC||-0.07% (INR -0.75)||146.03%|
ACC Limited is also known as The Associated Cement Companies Limited, which is one of the largest producers of cement in India. It has a registered office and is called Cement House. It is also located on Maharishi Karve Road, Mumbai. And the stock price of the company also contributes to calculating BSE Sensex. The management control of the company was taken over by Swiss cement major Holcim in 2004. So, ACC operated as a subsidiary of Ambuja Cements of Holcim. On September 1, 2006, the na ... me of The Associated Cement Companies Limited was finally changed to ACC Limited. Now, this company is only a cement company to get Superbrand status in India. The ACC is India's foremost manufacturer of cement and concrete and was established on August 1, 1936. The ACC's operations have been spread throughout the country with 14 different modern cement factories, more than 30 ready-mix concrete plants, 20 sales offices, and several other zonal offices. It has a workforce of around 10,000 persons and a countrywide distribution network of over 9000 dealers. The research and development facility also has its track record of innovative research, product development, and specialized consultancy services. Also, in 70 years of the existence of the company, it has been a pioneer in the manufacturing sector of cement and concrete and a trendsetter in many areas of cement and concrete technology including improvements in raw material utilization, process improvements in raw material utilization, and process improvement, and energy conservation and lastly the development of high performance concretes.
– The ACC Cement Technology Institute formally inaugurated at Jamul on July 7.
– The First Sustainable Development Report released on June 5.
– ACC wins CNBC–TV18 India Business Leader Award in the category of India Corporate Citizen of the year 2008
– The Project Orchid launched to transform our Corporate Office, Cement House into a green building.
– Here, ACC received the Jamanalal Bajaj 'Uchit Vyavahar Puraskar' of Council for Fair Business Practices
– The ACC is allotted coal blocks in Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal.
– The ACC enters its platinum jubilee year – the first company in the cement industry to achieve this status.
– The World's largest kiln was installed at ACC Cement Plant, Wadi, Karnataka including the capacity of 12,500 tonnes per day while creating new landmarks for the cement industry.
The Central Control Room Building at ACC Chanda Plant, Maharashtra was set up as a Green building, which was the first of its kind in an industrial environment.
Copyright © Niftytrader. All rights reserved